Let Matrix Find The Right Event Models For Your Brand
Finding the perfect promotional model and/or brand ambassador for your event can be quite a tricky task, yet finding that perfect fit is the key to a successful brand event.
What to Look For in Event Models
First, you want to hire attractive event staff, but aesthetics can be challenging to pin down since no single “look” fits all. Prospects have to know your product or service like the back of their hand, be engaging and friendly, and know how to interact with customers in a respectful yet friendly manner. And as if finding someone who checks all those boxes isn’t hard enough, you need to find someone who’s reliable, trustworthy, and has a work ethic.
Finding and Hiring That Perfect Fit
Now that you know what you’re looking for, actually finding and then hiring talent has its own challenges, for example:
- Limited Availability: Depending on where you’re searching, a limited number of models might be available that also meet your criteria and are suitable for the specific type of event or project you’re working on.
- High Demand: No one wants to work with a model that isn’t reliable, which is why it’s so hard to find the ones who are. Models with a good reputation for being reliable, professional, and experienced are in high demand everywhere.
- Industry Standards: The event industry has particular standards for models, such as height, appearance, and energy which can make it a challenge to find a good fit that checks all those boxes.
Promotional Models Offer A Lot of Benefits
As hard as it is to find and hire the right talent for your brand – the benefits of hiring promotional models out weight the cons of actually finding the promotional models. It’s an effective way to build brand awareness and promote products/services at events.
- They attract attention: Promotional models and brand ambassadors are often a go-to tactic for event planners because their appearance, charisma, and energetic personalities attract attention to your brand and generates interest during these events.
- They offer a positive brand image: Your event staff represents your brand at these events, so hiring professional promo models not only gives your event an attractive look but if the models you hire manage themselves in a respectful, friendly, and helpful manner, it can help build trust and credibility with your audience and potential customers.
- Engagement: Promo models and event staff can interact with event attendees through demonstrations, product samples, and interactive activities, which will create a memorable experience and increase overall brand recall.
- Social Media Promotion: Promotional Models are bound to have social media accounts where they are likely to post photos, videos, and other content related to your events which will help generate even more buzz.
Let Matrix Do The Work For You
If you’re looking for that perfect promotional model for your next brand event but want to skip the headache, Matrix is here to make it easy. We’ll be your middleman between your brand and our professionally trained models, so you don’t have to do the legwork yourself.
Reach out today and learn more about our staffing solutions from promotional models, brand ambassadors, event staffing solutions,and trade show staffing solutions.
Each model undergoes extensive hospitality training, learning about the event industry, table etiquette, basic food and beverage knowledge, and “manners” training. Read Making It Easier to Find the Perfect Brand Ambassador from our blog for more information on our model vetting process and our background.